Preference points are worthless if you don't use them - WY Trip Recap

Dobermann

WKR
Great stuff!

This is what the Slide is all about ,..

[However, unless the guy in the photo on plane is actually someone you know, perhaps consider just deleting that pic. I know someone who is not dissimilar in appearance who does the work you imagined ... and he would not be a happy camper knowing his pic was taken without consent and put on a public forum. Just sayin'.]

But everything else is an inspiration - wonder if a print media mag would pick up the story - and some of your awesome pics - and pay for it ... the pics are that good.

OP
charliebravo77

charliebravo77

Lil-Rokslider
Great stuff!

This is what the Slide is all about ,..

[However, unless the guy in the photo on plane is actually someone you know, perhaps consider just deleting that pic. I know someone who is not dissimilar in appearance who does the work you imagined ... and he would not be a happy camper knowing his pic was taken without consent and put on a public forum. Just sayin'.]

But everything else is an inspiration - wonder if a print media mag would pick up the story - and some of your awesome pics - and pay for it ... the pics are that good.
Thanks, I don't know much about print media but I certainly wouldn't turn down the conversation if it somehow presented itself.

Re: the dude on the flight, I work loosely in the same field and if he/his work was so sensitive that someone taking a photo of the back of his head in a public place and being able to extrapolate some very generic observations presented a national security risk then he should probably be staring at a copy of Sports Illustrated for the whole flight. That said, it doesn't help the story in any way so it's gone.

Amazing story! I hope to one day be able to have a hunt like this.. for now, the preference points and draw system confuses me profoundly. I hunt whitetail in MI and it’s as simple as buying a tag and getting in the woods!

If you ever feel like adding a new apprentice… let me know! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk