Power Stations

Besides Goal Zero and Jackery, are there any brands you guys have been using and like. The Duracell that Costco gets every once in awhile is decent. Just looking for options for a possible trip this September. Thanks.

OP
C
Those look nice but I’m looking for a power station not a bank. Thanks though0C2B1CAB-E006-488D-A250-69016FC007F6.jpeg

taskswap

WKR
You might want to use the term "solar generator". That's what most online reviews, articles, and so on have been calling them lately. You'll find a ton of reviews of these on Youtube - I'm fond of Gavin's Garage and Will Prowse but there are plenty more.

These units are all basically the same except for minor details like ports available, with one big invisible exception: the cell type and quality they contain. You'll need to watch objective reviews to find the best ones in your budget.

pcrossett

FNG
What exactly will you be using this for/how much charge do you need? I carry the mpowerd luci pro series lantern which works both as a power station and lantern. It does a decent job of charging during the day with the little solar panel and works great as a lantern around camp at night. Kept my phone and headlamp charged but I was also not charging both from being completely dead every day.

OP
C
I will basically use it to charge my equipment for about 14 days. I just want to use 10 power banks. I may even run a small cooler/fridge. Solar panels for phone and small items just don’t do it for me.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Minute Man Prep on YouTube. Ben's a good dude, goes over everything solar. He's a hunter and big 2A guy, I've been to his house a couple of times working on his treadmill lol. EcoFlow River series, or even the Delta or Delta 2 might be worth looking in to. You can call him or email him if you have questions. His website is poweredportablesolar dot com.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk