Powder!!!

Jhenn87

FNG
Looking for powder for reloading my 300 rum. Seems to be nothing anywhere! Any ideas? Thanks i live in eastern pa, specifically wind gap

Last edited:

TDawg

FNG
You might mention your general location. Similar to your primer question, hazmat shipping may be a factor for most folks on here. But maybe someone on here that is close by is willing to sell you some powder or trade. You might also list which powder you are looking for.

OP
J

Jhenn87

FNG
You might mention your general location. Similar to your primer question, hazmat shipping may be a factor for most folks on here. But maybe someone on here that is close by is willing to sell you some powder or trade. You might also list which powder you are looking for.
Ok i will do that for now on thanks, but i live in wind gap Pennsylvania or eastern pa area

MThuntr

WKR
Powder Valley, Grafs, and Midway all had powder yesterday. Powder Valley, NatchezSS and Brownells had some primers. The issue is timing...most people like you and me can't be at the computer all day waiting for pages to refresh. Hopefully someone near you has a bit of powder for you.

fmyth

WKR
Hogdon had some Retumbo early this morning. Might want to get on discord and watch for notifications.