Post your coyote kills

CaseyU

WKR
Curious

Why are their snouts taped??

So they dont bight durring transport ;) most coyote contests require you to put a numbered piece of pvc in mouth and tape to before the stiffening sets in so that they know it was taken durring he competition

magpie

Banned
Here's a few of my favorite yote pictures:

307005_zpsff3465de.jpg

121006coyote001_zpsf20a6c01.jpg

moreyotehuntn007_zps11b948c8.jpg

121006coyote003_zpsed83604f.jpg

Logan T

WKR
Craig4791- CaseyU said it, this derby gave us colored foam pieces that you have to put in before rigor mortis set in, and we had to tape them closed so they didn't come out, otherwise the cotoyes didn't count.

magpie- because they are nasty varmints. they were counted as a few points in the derby as well, and they need to be gone anyway, I work on and have grown up ranching and cows are always getting into them, as well as our dogs every once in a while.

magpie

Banned
magpie- because they are nasty varmints. they were counted as a few points in the derby as well, and they need to be gone anyway, I work on and have grown up ranching and cows are always getting into them, as well as our dogs every once in a while.

Interesting perspective. I know quite a few ranchers that say the same regarding deer elk and antelope also.

Mike looks like you took out the whole pack excellent work

We are over run with them here. They are yipping within a couple hundred yards of the house most nights, driving the dogs nuts. They even sneak in right up to the house to try and steel the dog food. The two Pyrenees keep the run on them. Now that they are starting to get their winter coats the smack down will soon begin. :)

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's a bunch of snow already Sam sure helps with the coyote killing but I'm not quite ready for it

As soon as the October hunts are over with the smack down will begin. Can't wait for some coyote slaying this year. Best way to pass the cold miserable weather is to go out and enjoy it.

Got this young one while antelope hunting in NW Nebraska. First of the new calling season. Plenty of dogs around this year. Should be a fun winter.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381191679888.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381191679888.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 87