Please comment on wolves delisting.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
According to Boone & Crockett newsletter, the antis are beating us up in the delisting process:

Wolf Advocates Are More Proactive Than Hunters? Can This Be?

Natural Resources Committee Chairman Doc Hasting released a statement on the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service’s decision to delist the gray wolf from the endangered species list. Part of the process involves public comment on the issue. So far there have been over 13,000 comments left on the regulations.gov website with the overwhelming majority of them against de-listing.

LET YOURSELVES BE HEARD!

Deadline is September 11.

Leave Your Comments!

Here is the link. It was easy, please do it unless you want the Feds to manage wolves instead of the states.
http://www.regulations.gov/?utm_sou...-36569293#!docketDetail;D=FWS-HQ-ES-2013-0073

I wrote out a personal note but the form answers from the pro wolf buch are overwhelming. I hope a person note carries more weight than the check box replies.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Everyone on this site should be posting a pro-delisting comment. No excuse not to. A reasoned, simple response is all that is neccessary.

Hopefully they remove the duplicate posts these antis are making, I saw Joann butkus posted 2 comments in the last 20 comments. These people amaze me with their ignorance.

I just sifted through approx. 15 pages. Only saw 2 in support of removing endangered species status. Lots of emotional psycho babble from the other side.

This one did put a smile on my face. "I GET MY WOLF PERMIT HERE IN WI THIS FALL AND I CANT WAIT TO KILL ONE."

I simply stated wolves were never truly endangered and their management should be left to those that have to live with them.

Mplane72 , thats about what I wrote. They were never endangered in the first place . There were thousands spread across Alaska and Canada when they were declared endangered. It was a political tool to end hunting plain and simple. It was never about wolves in the first place.

Back