Sold Playpus and Camelbak Reservoirs

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Two hydration reservoirs for sale. Both in great shape – fully functional, no leaks. I prefer bottles, so I’m getting rid of these.

Platypus Big Zip EVO 3L (100 oz)
Zipper opening at the top with secure closure handle. Pinch grip at the top makes it easy to hold open with one hand. Used two or three times. Retails for $45.

CamelBak Omega 3L (100 oz)
Large screw top opening is big enough to fit your hand inside for easy cleaning. The black handle makes it easy to hold open one handed, and has a hook at the top to attach to an anchor point inside the backpack. Used several times over the years, but still fully functional. No signs of wear and tear. This model is discontinued, but similar products retail for $40 - $50.

Both TYD for $40.

Attachments

• IMG_3450.JPG
    IMG_3450.JPG
    392.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3451.JPG
    IMG_3451.JPG
    384.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3452.JPG
    IMG_3452.JPG
    371.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3453.JPG
    IMG_3453.JPG
    436.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3454.JPG
    IMG_3454.JPG
    283.6 KB · Views: 41

ofl0926

WKR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Two hydration reservoirs for sale. Both in great shape – fully functional, no leaks. I prefer bottles, so I’m getting rid of these.

Platypus Big Zip EVO 3L (100 oz)
Zipper opening at the top with secure closure handle. Pinch grip at the top makes it easy to hold open with one hand. Used two or three times. Retails for $45.

CamelBak Omega 3L (100 oz)
Large screw top opening is big enough to fit your hand inside for easy cleaning. The black handle makes it easy to hold open one handed, and has a hook at the top to attach to an anchor point inside the backpack. Used several times over the years, but still fully functional. No signs of wear and tear. This model is discontinued, but similar products retail for $40 - $50.

Both TYD for $40.

If you split, I’ll be interested in the platypus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
txtransplant

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's not worth it to split them into two shipments, unfortunately. I'd just keep them both in that case.

OP
txtransplant

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump - had a mixup with the buyer, so these are still available. I had a few folks reach out in DM, got the threads mixed up, and told the buyer I sold to someone else after I had agreed to sell to him. Well I didn't sell to someone else, but he did go out and buy elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.