Platypus 3L Bladder Doesn't Stay Hung in Pack!

TX_Diver

WKR
I switched to a platypus 3L bladder this year and find that sometimes in the backpack the bladder will slip out of the zipper closure at the top w/ the handle that you hang it from. Fortunately it never opened up in the pack as the ziploc closure stayed secure, but still extremely concerning as I don't need to suddenly be out of water and have all my layers that are in the pack be soaked...

Anyone else experience this or have a solution? I have the 2L bladder and never had an issue but I almost always ran the 2L out and really liked the 3L bladder better in that regard.

Vaultman

WKR
I have the 3L version, and have used for probably 5 years as well. Never had it slip out of the handle. I have sometimes belt like the ziploc type thing wasn't closed, but after putting the handle on, then removing and retesting it has always stayed closed.

OP
T

TX_Diver

WKR
I sent platypus an e-mail and they are up to 12 weeks out on their replies... Yikes.

Not sure what I'm going to do but I need to decide quick!

May compare sizes and see if the handle from my 2L bladder fits the 3L bladder and has the same issue or not.