Pistola on Kifaru Belt Solved!

Finally solved the age old debate of the how the hell am I going to carry my pistol on my belt. JC Custom Kydex on Instagram made this bad boy for me. Custom built around Kifaru belt, and pulls off easily to carry on a regular belt. Ah shit it even matches my bag..
158c851f6c94dfc5137acc1388b0b7b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally solved the age old debate of the how the hell am I going to carry my pistol on my belt. JC Custom Kydex on Instagram made this bad boy for me. Custom built around Kifaru belt, and pulls off easily to carry on a regular belt. Ah shit it even matches my bag..
158c851f6c94dfc5137acc1388b0b7b5.jpg

Thanks Bro!

So this is something thatwould work on the regular belt, that only has one row of webbing where pouches etc would attach?

Nice man! I wondered if you were on Rokslide. Good looking rig dude.

Last edited:
Very nice, how does it ride when you cinch the belt down tight for heavy loads? I have yet to fine a holster that will form around my hips when I cinch the belt tight.

Just had the same thing done here in southern New Mexico. Also built by an active duty cop.
6b64f3978448c7c62de5dd42128aaf63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Im still newer here, i don't advertise advertise locally, just online typically.

Dang, no mold for the XD45. Anyone know of a guy who does kydex that does have a mold. I would really like one of these....

Back