Photoshop expert here on rokslide?

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Looking for someone who could clean up a photo for me. I might be able to figure it out but then again, my VCR still flashes midnight.......

Randy

Looking for someone who could clean up a photo for me. I might be able to figure it out but then again, my VCR still flashes midnight.......

Randy
I might be able to talk my wife into doing it. What exactly do you need done? Is it a JPG or raw file? Do you have Photoshop, or do you just want a JPG back?

Edit: She is a graphic designer and does quality work. What is the photo for? May help me talk her into it.

I work with photoshop pretty regularly, may be able to help. I would be willing to bet YouTube could walk you through it also, if you in fact have photoshop. wait, you still have a VCR?

Thanks for the replies and help. Gotta love rokslide.

Randy

And yes, I still have a VCR AND a turntable.........

Can't really post the photo as there is some defining landscape in the background that some locals would most likely recognize. Wasn't really thinking when I took it. Basically I had to use some baling twine to assist in the photo and it would be a whole lot better photo without it.

Randy

Back