Photography- one photo a day

Okhotnik

WKR
with cold weather continue beach theme. Kona

MeSgjZ2.jpg

Our neighborhood Turkey, apparently he's been named Kevin and has his own Instagram page. I'm watching to see if his behavior changes in the next few months as he hasn't acted much like a Turkey for the last year or so.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Where in Utah? I used to live in Logan, and don't remember any turkeys in northern Utah (1980s)...

twall13

WKR
Where in Utah? I used to live in Logan, and don't remember any turkeys in northern Utah (1980s)...
Oh boy, the Logan area is overrun with Turkey's now, they cause lots of problems in people's yards during the winter. My wife has family in the Smithfield area and they deal with it every year. I'm a little further south in Fruit Heights. Not as many in our area, but we do have a few mulling around. This one in particular lives in the subdivision and hangs out on the street pretty much every day.

ben280

FNG
Our neighborhood Turkey, apparently he's been named Kevin and has his own Instagram page. I'm watching to see if his behavior changes in the next few months as he hasn't acted much like a Turkey for the last year or so.
389718c51687298a16dfa6bf6a545222.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Hard to tell if that gobbler wants a ride or is putting at you for driving too fast!

Oh boy, the Logan area is overrun with Turkey's now, they cause lots of problems in people's yards during the winter. My wife has family in the Smithfield area and they deal with it every year. I'm a little further south in Fruit Heights. Not as many in our area, but we do have a few mulling around. This one in particular lives in the subdivision and hangs out on the street pretty much every day.
Must be like the flocks in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan where turkeys are fed in backyards, otherwise tough to survive in deep snows? At least when I lived in Logan in the 80s, there was ice fog and pretty deep snows on the benches and higher elevations.