Photography- one photo a day

Stid2677

WKR
P7080195_zps6ea6d7bf.jpg

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Was out with a friend after I had shot my bull doing some calling for him. I heard ravens and told him there was a dead bull across the canyon. Off I went and did not expect to find one in this position. Walking up to him I heard a bear go up a tree, so I backed off, followed the stench and here he lay with a tree over his neck. Mother nature is not kind. I envision him bugling and chasing a cow on this north slope, he ducked under a tree, hit it and it instantly pinned him to the ground.

charvey9

WKR
Was out with a friend after I had shot my bull doing some calling for him. I heard ravens and told him there was a dead bull across the canyon. Off I went and did not expect to find one in this position. Walking up to him I heard a bear go up a tree, so I backed off, followed the stench and here he lay with a tree over his neck. Mother nature is not kind. I envision him bugling and chasing a cow on this north slope, he ducked under a tree, hit it and it instantly pinned him to the ground.

Wow. That is crazy.

avodude

Lil-Rokslider
Ross,

That pic of the dead bull trapped by a tree reminds me of a nice bull that we found that got in a fight with a barbwire fence and lost. Also found a dead elk calf hanging by the top wire of a fence too. Deathtraps and elk.

Last edited: