Phone Skope Exclusive Rokslide Discount!

WBrim

WKR
Anyone know, is this active? I’m seeing mixed answers. New phone means I need a new Phonescope case…

matsprt

FNG
Anyone know, is this active? I’m seeing mixed answers. New phone means I need a new Phonescope case…
Did you find out ?? I’m in the same situation. I don’t fancy buying a new Phonescope every time I get a new phone.

WBrim

WKR
I never got an answer, and ended up getting a use one on the classifieds here. I figure it couldn’t hurt to just try the code and see if it works?
Good luck

Phone_Skope

The Original Digiscoping System
Rokslide Sponsor
Howdy friends,

Save 15% off your order at PhoneSkope.com --- ROKSLIDE15
unnamed.jpg

The Phone Skope Carbon Pro Giveaway is ending soon. Any Carbon Pro case or accessories order will enter you into the Hunt Giveaway and Optics packages. Check it out at https://phoneskope.com/carbon-pro-giveaway/

Howdy friends,

Save 15% off your order at PhoneSkope.com --- ROKSLIDE15
unnamed.jpg

The Phone Skope Carbon Pro Giveaway is ending soon. Any Carbon Pro case or accessories order will enter you into the Hunt Giveaway and Optics packages. Check it out at https://phoneskope.com/carbon-pro-giveaway/

Is/will the adapter that goes on the Carbon case ever be available on its own? I think you could corner the digiscoping market if you had an adapter that would work with any of the thousands of magsafe cases out there.

Phone_Skope

Rokslide Sponsor
Is/will the adapter that goes on the Carbon case ever be available on its own? I think you could corner the digiscoping market if you had an adapter that would work with any of the thousands of magsafe cases out there.
Thanks for the question. Yes, those will be available on the website soon.

Phone_Skope

Rokslide Sponsor
Did you find out ?? I’m in the same situation. I don’t fancy buying a new Phonescope every time I get a new phone.
Sorry for the late reply. Use promo code ROKSLIDE15 to save 15%

matsprt

FNG
Sorry for the late reply. Use promo code ROKSLIDE15 to save 15%
So here is my question, after numerous calls (voicemail) and emails with no response I went ahead and got a iPhone 15 MAX case (my new phone).
The new phone case does not work with my “old” iPhone MAX adapter. The adapter goes from my Leopold Spotter to the Phone Scope case. If someone had responded to my numerous attempts to reach out I could have avoided all this I suspect as I would have been advised on exactly what I needed.
Feel free to reach out with info on what I need to do now.

Pyro Putty

Official Rokslide Sponsor
Rokslide Sponsor
So here is my question, after numerous calls (voicemail) and emails with no response I went ahead and got a iPhone 15 MAX case (my new phone).
The new phone case does not work with my “old” iPhone MAX adapter. The adapter goes from my Leopold Spotter to the Phone Scope case. If someone had responded to my numerous attempts to reach out I could have avoided all this I suspect as I would have been advised on exactly what I needed.
Feel free to reach out with info on what I need to do now.
Hey There Very sorry about that. Please send an email to [email protected] and he will help you Directly.

Best,
Phoneskope/ Pyro Putty

Stalker69

WKR
Are you guys using these because of weight ? I and couple buddies have tried numerous ones, but the picture quality is pretty lacking. Even with great spotting scopes, they are marginal at best. A couple guys started carrying cameras instead, and far better pictures, and video. Iam thinking of doing the same. Are we missing something ? I am willing to leave the spotting scope at home, large zoom point & shoot camera and binos are my thought. Just exchanging the spotter for the camera. Weight would real close.

Last edited:

Fuddmann

FNG
I have an old phone I use for digiscoping, a LG G3. It has a good camera and I don't care if it gets destroyed.

Just went to checkout and it doesn't work anymore. Oh well, thanks for offering the discount. Maybe I'll catch the next one