Pedestal mount

Nyhunt79

FNG
New user here. Figured I’d post up the pedestal floor mount I ordered for my 23’ Kansas buck. The guy messaged me today that it was done. There was still about 8-9 weeks left from the lead time he gave me which is awesome.

IMG_5022.jpeg

Maverick1

WKR
New user here. Figured I’d post up the pedestal floor mount I ordered for my 23’ Kansas buck. The guy messaged me today that it was done. There was still about 8-9 weeks left from the lead time he gave me which is awesome.

View attachment 753486
That is interesting, thanks for sharing. Would be interested to see how the mount attaches to the base, and how tall the overall piece ends up being. Would also like to see more of the 240" deer you got in KS.

Tourguide

Lil-Rokslider
Daaang, nice work!! Gotta have some ice water in your veins when you got something that cagey so close.

OP
Nyhunt79

Nyhunt79

FNG
Great buck. Looks good, not my style but definitely cool.

Awesome buck!
I found some really awesome wooden pedestals, especially some with barn wood which looked cool. It’s definitely different

WCB

WKR
I found some really awesome wooden pedestals, especially some with barn wood which looked cool. It’s definitely different
Barn wood or similar would be my vote. Maybe unless you can get the pedestal in the exact broadhead you shoot.

OP
Nyhunt79

Nyhunt79

FNG
Barn wood or similar would be my vote. Maybe unless you can get the pedestal in the exact broadhead you shoot.
I originally was going wood. My first post is the finished product

OP
Nyhunt79

Nyhunt79

FNG
What is the name of the outfit that does the broadhead pedestals?
That’s a post from their Instagram. If you google that name their website will come right up

Attachments

• IMG_5082.jpeg
    IMG_5082.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 16

ganngus

WKR
Whoever it is, if the pedestal slightly resembles a particular broadhead on the market, someone will be wanting royalties.

Funny you mention that because the reason I asked is because that pedestal is identical to broadheads my buddy shoots.