Peak Refuel

Okie-hunter

FNG
Classified Approved
Bout to place an order but I’ve never tried anything except peaks biscuits & gravy. Any suggestions?
Looking to probably get biscuits & gravy, peaches & oats, sweet pork & rice, chicken Alfredo, & cheesy chicken broccoli.
Any that y’all consider a must try? I really wanna try their peach cobbler as I feel it’ll be a good pick me up after a long day.
Is their breakfast skillet any good??

taskswap

WKR
I can speak for their beef pasta, and chicken teriyaki rice. Unlike MH and others, these don't give me horrible gas and cramps after eating them. Fair warning, just like competitors, each bag says "2 servings" and at >1000 cals they would be if you ate them at home. But after a long day's hunt, I can demolish an entire bag in about 5 mins flat so YMMV :)

The sweet pork is one of my favorites and on sale. Free shipping if you order enough as well. Thanks for the heads up. My wife said they had them in store today as well.

BigAl!

WKR
Peaks Biscuits and Gravy is a meal I look forward to after a long day in the field. I will point out the pro tip that’s on the packaging - crumble the biscuits before putting water in!