Peak 44 Bastion

Anyone running one of these? Came across them and I am considering for a new build. Can't find many reviews or pictures on them. Any info or pics are appreciated.

Jmort1754

WKR
It just came out the other day, quite a few weeks before anyone gets them I would assume. The peak 44 blacktooth is one of my favorite feeling stocks out there.

csatt90

FNG
I just saw Weatherby is using them on their Mark V Apex rifle, so they have atleast one more picture of it on the Weatherby website that is different from Facebook and Peak 44s website. I'm considering the same stock so I've been looking hard for info too!

Cbasstard

FNG
I ordered one this morning. Hoping it doesn’t take 120 days to arrive like advertised

They could stand to update the website a bit. The Bastion page doesn't have a single picture of a bastion but numerous blacktooth pics.

Last edited:
OP
Back_country_blacktail
Yeah got it this week. Action and barrel are still at the smith thou so i can't drop it into it yet. I will say the vertical grip is pretty thin, a lot thinner than I was expecting. A lot less to grab compared to my mesa altitude stock

Nhenry

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah got it this week. Action and barrel are still at the smith thou so i can't drop it into it yet. I will say the vertical grip is pretty thin, a lot thinner than I was expecting. A lot less to grab compared to my mesa altitude stock
That's honestly what I was hoping for. The Mesa was too thick for my taste. Didn't see your response til now.