Patience behind the glass pays off! UPDATE

OP
M

Marble

WKR
Browning Abolt 2 300 win mag. Stainless with composite stock. I custom built aluminum pillars and beded and lapped the barrel.

Vortex 4-16 30 mm tube w/50 bell. I'm not really a big fan of this scope. It functions very well, never loses zero or fogs. The clarity, compared to the leupold scopes I have recently purchased aren't really comparable. The leupold scopes I have are much clearer with what seems like a better field of view.

Load

180g Nosler AB, H4350, 71 grains, comes out around 3200. Winchester brass. If I do my part it will shoot 1/2 groups.

Even at 650 yards, the bullets went right through the animal. Breaking the shoulder on one and spine on another.

coues craze

Lil-Rokslider
Great buck and congratulations, but I don’t think that 10 yards made you miss low. That would be 2” or less at that distance. Hell of deer 👍

Fowler530

WKR
Congrats!! Glad to see your patience and perseverance pay off with a great buck!! Thanks for the nice write up and pics!

Very nice buck. Not everyone has the patience to glass like it’s their full time job but you can’t shoot what you haven’t seen. That’s how I hunt. Congratulations!

Last edited:
Awesome buck and the mount looks great! This shows that patience and hard work pays off.

Curious what your glassing setup is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk