Patagonia nano puff

motts

Lil-Rokslider
I LOVE my nanopuff. Almost live in it. Its a nice midweight insulation piece for really cold active days or its a nice piece to throw on while your inactive the rest of the time. If I feel Im going to want extra warmth on summer trips, its my go to piece. In the spring and early fall Ill take it and a Montbell UL down vest as my insulation layers.

It does not breath well, but its really not supposed to either, because it blocks the wind so nicely.

Ive been wanting to get my hands on the new Nano-air that they have been touting lately. Supposed to be similar, though slightly less warmth than the Nano puff and it breaths really well instead of blocks wind. So as a purely inner insulation piece, it sounds nice.

I checked one of the nano air jackets out at rei a couple of weeks ago and I wasn't terribly impressed. The fit seemed a little weird for me (totally subjective), and it was almost too light to really be of any value in a hunting situation. If I need that much breathability while moving I probably won't need the insulation at all, and I'll probably need something warmer for whenever I stop.

duchntr

WKR

Thanks, Patagonia is still a company I choose to support and while using the line they do more good then harm sounds foolish I honestly believe that they do a lot for OUR natural resources, both in our country and abroad. Of course I don't like everything about the company but I firmly believe trashy "hunters" give real hunters or sportsmen a bad name I mean the stereotype didn't appear out of thin air. It only takes one slob to trash an area to give the whole lot a bad name.

Trial153

WKR
Of course I don't like everything about the company but I firmly believe trashy "hunters" give real hunters or sportsmen a bad name I mean the stereotype didn't appear out of thin air. It only takes one slob to trash an area to give the whole lot a bad name.

Can you clarify what you mean by this in reference to the links I posted?