Paper maps

gobears870

Lil-Rokslider
I would like a good paper map for our upcoming hunt. I planned on just printing out sections from MyTopo on waterproof paper, but I ran into DIY Hunting Maps and Big Game Hunting Maps online and wondered if anyone here recommends them.

I order custom waterproof maps from Game Planner. I specify the exact boundaries of the map and can add any layers... sat images, highlighted water sources etc. For more detail I’ll make the boundaries smaller and have him print my area on a 2 sided map.

I use these guys maps... Done on write in the rain paper so you don't need to laminate..

I really like mytopo custom maps and get the 1:24000 with relief shading and full utm grid lines with lat/lon tic marks. They ship fast and the price is good. It does help to preview them on a desktop its just easier to center the map on the area you need.

I use these guys maps... Done on write in the rain paper so you don't need to laminate..

Ditto...good quality and customizable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have used the rugged maps. A friend prints maps then goes to a kinco and laminates them.

Back