Pants for thick legs

Dbow1

FNG
I’m looking for a new set of pants but struggle to find a pair that will fit my legs. I enjoy powerlifting and have large legs and butt but I’m not overweight. About a 34” waist and 32” for the length.
Has anyone found pants that work well outdoors and are built for large legs?

whaack

WKR
I have larger thighs but wear a 33/34 waste. Playing soccer for years left me with big thighs.

What weight pant you looking for? The Stone Glacier De Haviland Lite Pant fits me well. The M/L size pant.

OP
D

Dbow1

FNG
I have larger thighs but wear a 33/34 waste. Playing soccer for years left me with big thighs.

What weight pant you looking for? The Stone Glacier De Haviland Lite Pant fits me well. The M/L size pant.
Sweet. I’ll look into those. I’m looking for a heavier weight pant but wouldn’t mind finding a good lightweight pair for summer.

SG dehavilland and for cold weather the KUIU guide pants have a bit more room.
SG might be a little long for 32” inseam

I have issues with the Kuiu pants, as my thighs are on the bigger side. 32-33" waist and 32 length for me. All my sitka pants fit me much better.

I have issues with the Kuiu pants, as my thighs are on the bigger side. 32-33" waist and 32 length for me. All my sitka pants fit me much better.

Each model is a little unique with the fit. Guides are the most generous and I’ve tried the majority of their pant models.

Black Ovis pants fit me well and the longer inseam is appreciated. Little bit on the snugger side for my thighs but I’m 6’2” and 250 with a 34 inch waist. Can’t even squeeze into my old Kuiu pants.

180ls1

WKR
First Lite.

I have similar issues as I don't fit in a bunch of brands without "meat printing" and other related issues.