Pants for September_CO Elk

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Any recommendations on pants for hunting elk in September in lower elevation in CO? Price range I prefer is around $100 a pair. I am primarily interested in the Kings XKG Ridge pants. Any reviews on them or similar pants? I'm not too concerned about camo/solid color. Thanks.

If not concerned about being camo I'd wait for their sale and get a pair of the Eddie Bower Pro Guide pants.

NebraskaStickHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I second the pro guides. They are very comfortable. I just picked up a pair of kuhl radykls and they seem a little stouter than the Eddie Bauer pants and both well under your budget if purchased on sale

SoTxShooter

Lil-Rokslider
I took two pairs of Prana Zions with me last September. I got them on sale on Amazon for $50-60 a piece. No complaints!

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
If not concerned about being camo I'd wait for their sale and get a pair of the Eddie Bower Pro Guide pants.
When you say "their sale" do they have a specific seasonal sale you know of?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jmez

WKR
Sitka Ascent are good early season pants. I got mine on sale for $69.99 at a Scheels store.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

blkntancj

FNG
If you don't care about camo, the Prana Stretch Zion. $85 if you pay full price. Look on EBay and you can find NWT for $40-$50

OP
Bucky

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for help, definitely some good options and very affordable.

KUIU attack pants are great. So many good reviews on them. They normally run 150 but if you find them on sale I believe you can get them for 110

I will not dispute the KUIU attacks are one of the most comfy pants out there, but durability is questionable. The material easily pulls threads out when walking through any type of brush. It doesn't affect the performance, but for the price its annoying.

jmav58

WKR
I will not dispute the KUIU attacks are one of the most comfy pants out there, but durability is questionable. The material easily pulls threads out when walking through any type of brush. It doesn't affect the performance, but for the price its annoying.
^This. Really like my Kuiu Attacks but wore them in Arizona two years ago and basically shredded them.

Trial153

WKR
I would look for a used pair of either sitka Grinders or the older version of the ascents.
I havent seen the new sitka traverse pants yet but if they come in solids I will by a pair.