Pant suggestions.... late Sept Rocky Mountain Elk?

Lots of Kuiu Attack fans around, but I find them to be too small in my regular size, and too big the next size up. The one pair I did keep wasn’t very durable either.

For the hunting conditions you’re heading into, I really like First Lite Corragate Guide pants. Durable, breathable, stretchy, quick drying and QUIET. Comfy cut too.

Dude, if the ultra-stretchy Attacks in your size are too tight...you mis-measured yourself. I wear Kuiu Attacks in my exact size and they fit perfect even when carrying an inside the wasitbank full size sidearm. I'm sympathetic to your situation though, it's hard to lose the holiday weight when Covid prevents you from getting out.

SonnyDay

WKR
Another vote for KUIU Attacks. Most comfortable pant I have ever worn. Size was right on.

Dead eye BT

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Bruce- It’s real man. The Attacks run small for me. I’m glad to hear you’ve had better luck.

Oddly enough, I love Kuiu Guide pants for colder weather hunting. They fit great (true to size for me) and have been super durable.

Brendan

WKR
Lots of Kuiu Attack fans around, but I find them to be too small in my regular size, and too big the next size up. The one pair I did keep wasn’t very durable either.

For the hunting conditions you’re heading into, I really like First Lite Corragate Guide pants. Durable, breathable, stretchy, quick drying and QUIET. Comfy cut too.

First Lite corrugates have been by far the worst pair of pants I've owned out of any. 2 for 2 failures in the first hunt for me, and my hunting partner the same with his only pair. Two pairs blew out seams, another came bag looking like baggy early 80's MC Hammer rap video pants.

Kuiu attacks fit true to size for me - Same as Sitka Apex or Timberline, prana zion, EB Guide. I'm a 32" waist and don't wear things baggy though.