Painting accessories

kyle1112

WKR
Thinking about putting down a coyote brown or desert tan paint job on my accessories. Any advise for the sight?

Kawabunga

Lil-Rokslider
Depends how clean you want it to look, if you're picky I would take it apart and be thorough on there prep, for hunting i'm not, i've shot bows with a rattle can just to get some camo on them. They make some great rattle can stuff thats pretty durable now days, that said i'm looking into Duracoat, seems to be pretty user friendly although I know there are tougher alternatives out there.
Good luck and have fun!

Any affects on limbs or other parts of bows after they had been painted? I have thought of doing this in the past for a more neutral/natural color/camo scheme.

Any affects on limbs or other parts of bows after they had been painted? I have thought of doing this in the past for a more neutral/natural color/camo scheme.

Not really any effects on the bow but if you get the paint to heavy on the limbs it can flake and chip as the bow is shot due to flexing.

Kawabunga

Lil-Rokslider
I've broken down and painted a bow with automotive stuff, original finish was still solid so just scuffed and painted and it's still going, was wondering how the limbs would hold up but never had a problem.

I had done my Carbon spyder 30 all blacked out. Turned out really good I think. I had originally dipped it in highlander but the dipping company did a crap job.