Packing for trips - whats your luggage/baggage?

2rocky

WKR
As a former Mule packer, we like when people had multiple duffle bags in the 10-15 # range. You can put them al in a big rolling duffle for going to the airport , but if I can even out packs by putting 3 on one side and 2 on another I'm happy.

I have a rolling duffle from some big box store that itself rolls up compact. That's a handy aggregator for the smaller duffle bags. One of these days i'm going to show up at the trailhead with all my stuff mantied already and blow some poor Sawbuck and pannier packers mind..

Mountain Hardware expedition duffel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s a helluva bag

Slugz

WKR
NRS Bill's bag with shoulder straps for a checked bag (65L, 110L, and 140L sizes available). Rolling hard side bow/rifle case checked. Smaller backpack for carry on that gets strapped to bow/rifle case while moving in the airport. The NRS bag and hard side are completely water proof. meat either in the bottom of the NRS bag or ship it home.
Those things are nice!!!

Do they make those small enough to put in a Super Cub and not be a pain in the arse to the pilot ?
You can buy smaller ones if you prefer.

My pilots didn’t seem to mind the ones we had. Full size.

There was a lot of miscellaneous stuff that could be packed around them as well.