Pack workouts

guitarpreston

Lil-Rokslider
Thinking about trying one of the MTN tough pack workouts but I only have one pack. I assume if it's like any of their other workouts I will end up drenched and therefore the pack will as well. Is that something you worry about if it's your main hunting pack? Concerned with smell.

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
You worried about getting it dirty? My kifaru washes up just fine in the tub with detergent and the rinse outside with a water hose. Most of us only have one… they are expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vardley

FNG
Yeah, I hear you. I used to use my main hunting pack for workouts, and it did get pretty sweaty and smelly. I ended up buying a cheap workout pack just for that purpose. It saved my hunting gear from getting all gross, and I didn’t have to worry about the smell. It’s worth it if you’re going to be doing intense workouts regularly.

Watrdawg

Lil-Rokslider
I've worn my pack a few times mainly to get it worn in and fitted with weight in it. Other than that I wear a weighted vest for my workouts. The vest I wear looks like a plate carrier basically and I can put in anywhere from 20 -40lbs. When done with a workout/hike I'm pretty soaked and so is the vest. So a weighted vest may be an option also for you.