WTS Pack Rifle w/Burris FF3

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
SOLD

Up for sale is an ultra lightweight Pack Rifle with Burris FastFire 3 mounted. I used this two years while bowhunting for moose along a grouse-infested alpine creek bed. Now my new moose spot is on top of a bald ridge and I no longer need this little gem. With FF3 mounted and inside it's protective taco-style protective case all-in this little single shot rifle weighs 1 pound and 7 ounces and fits into most any backpack pocket at a takedown length (in protective case) of 15". Take along a few 22 shells and you're all set to pot some grouse or rabbits without having to shoot a $35 dollar arrow or a very loud pistol or rifle. Several 22 shells can be stored in the grip by removing the threaded grip cap. I tried using the original peep open sight provided with the little Pack Rifle but found that the FF3 improved my accuracy a LOT. A couple of years I carried a very light 22LR pistol but I wasn't as accurate with it as I am with this little rifle. Plus, given the short barrel on the pistol it was louder than I wanted. Loaded with sub-sonic rounds this little single shot is quiet and hell on grouse. New this rifle without mount or FF3 red dot sight sells for $425. I'll sell and ship it to your FFL for $450. Certainly fewer than 50 rounds through it up to this point, it's basically new. You can learn more about them at www.packrifle.com. I honestly don't know of a better way to put a few grouse or rabbits into the pot. Posted elsewhere so first "I'll take it" wins.
dBSKBQ5.jpg

wSW5084.jpg

hjd222e.jpg

2yGUhDN.jpg

0r1Kw14.jpg

Last edited: