Pack-out photos.

fulltiltaudio

Lil-Rokslider
My old man's bull from this year! His biggest to date too!
cc00c8cc5c6e2a555d4bac48028f09df.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

98XJRC

Lil-Rokslider
First pack out with a pack. Previously everything else was drug as is typical on the east coast. I had enough of it and we used the gutless method and packed it out. Need to work on my knife work, but overall went very well. I carried out a rear quarter, front quarter, loose meat, and head in a single trip while a buddy carried out the remaining. Went very well and was impressed with my EXO pack.

Pa Mountain buck. D5D26F4F-B8BF-49E8-8ABD-BBD8DC92BE1A.jpeg

This was one of those loads where you spend a lot of time bent over with your shoulders on the trekking poles looking down at your feet trying to convince yourself to take another step. View attachment 471659

You do that too? And here I was thinking I was the only one that did that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jolley78MT

Lil-Rokslider
Great photos guys...humped a lot of loads on my back over the years!

Been sledding my moose loads to the meat-pole in camp the past few years (and calling moose close to camp as well)...this photo was last month (just a few weeks shy of becoming a 70yo!).
View attachment 466446
Mind if I ask what sled your using and where you got it

AKDoc

WKR
Classified Approved
This is the sled that I'm using in the pic, and where I got it...

nswflexl.htm

It also comes in a smaller version as well. Larry Bartlett originally designed it, thus the "LB" designation.

It is a very solid and tough sled.

strousek

Lil-Rokslider
Nice! That's one hell of a scope you have there, what caliber MA is that?
6.5 CM on the rifle. I actually have a Zeiss V4 3-12x44 on this rifle. That is just a Leopold neoprene scope cover I had laying around that you can see in the picture. Decided to throw it on when I saw the weather forecast for this hunt.