Outdoorsmans Belt Upgrade

TSimons9

FNG
For anyone running the outdoorsmans optic hunter pack system the outdoorsmans upgraded the belt for the new palisade pack. They will sell you just a belt if you call or email them. This new belt is awesome, doesn’t slip like the old style belt and has the forward pulling style. Just a heads up! Cost me 87 bucks after tax.

For anyone running the outdoorsmans optic hunter pack system the outdoorsmans upgraded the belt for the new palisade pack. They will sell you just a belt if you call or email them. This new belt is awesome, doesn’t slip like the old style belt and has the forward pulling style. Just a heads up! Cost me 87 bucks after tax.
Good to know. I've been humping their frame that I added the atlas trainer to. The belt is absolutely dog shit. Maybe the new one is better.

I use that pack to haul tree stands when hunting back east on public land. Will have to consider buying a belt.

I liked the bag but hated the belt.

I have the optics hunter and bought it just before the Palisade was released. Kicking myself now. I like the upgrades to the Palisade.

I like the look of the new palisade but I can’t complain about the optic hunter either. The belt upgrade is definitely worth it. I’m honestly surprised that these packs are not more popular.

The main thing that draws me to the Palisade is the way they redesigned the straps to not go over the side pockets. That's my only real complaint about the optics hunter. With the new design you can access your tripod and spotter more easily.

That would be nice, I didn’t look that closely at the palisade. Might have to upgrade soon.

Back