Outdoor Vitals… Impressed

Being a big guy, clothing is a challenge… especially after Sitka eliminated 85% of their 3xl clothing lineup.

Ran across OV, thought I’d give a try. Their Satu pants were great, although I did miss the rubber strip on the inside of waist(like SitkA). They have a wide range of sizing, inseam length too

The base layers were awesome. They had Magic Mikes(zip off) bottoms in my size(like Kuiu/FL)!! This is a def GameChanger for me. Their hoody was great too.

Not to mention cheaper than all the Majors, so it isn’t as hard on the pocketbook too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m trying something from them, too soon and cold to have an impression yet. Some of their stuff uses the same fabrics as kuiu, they just apply it for hiking needs. Did you find the hidden zipper for the hip vents?

Interesting. They just had a warehouse sale here in town but I didnt go. I will have to check them out.

The satu pants are pretty good. Have not put them through their paces yet, but wearing them a couple of time i do like them. They are a heavier mateiral than the sitka territory pants and the kuiu switchback pants and that means i usually grab the latter rather than the former, but honestly they all breathe well and working in the satu pants doesnt mean a sweaty soppy mess. The addition of the hip vents on the satu pants makes their versatility stretch further.

OP
Carrot Farmer
Being a big guy, clothing is a challenge… especially after Sitka eliminated 85% of their 3xl clothing lineup.

Ran across OV, thought I’d give a try. Their Satu pants were great, although I did miss the rubber strip on the inside of waist(like SitkA). They have a wide range of sizing, inseam length too

The base layers were awesome. They had Magic Mikes(zip off) bottoms in my size(like Kuiu/FL)!! This is a def GameChanger for me. Their hoody was great too.

Not to mention cheaper than all the Majors, so it isn’t as hard on the pocketbook too!

Have a pair of 46x32 Satu pants for sale!

Worn 5 days last fall, no longer fit

Olbadae

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve picked up their insulated hoody with 3dfx. I’m a big fan of it. Still more money then one would like to spend on a light insulated piece but it is impressively versatile.
Trice