Origin sale

Most of their hunting line is 40% off, I was just about to order something I needed from a different company and luckily looked at my email and ordered the stealth wool pants (love the jacket) and a ninja hoodie (only got that to qualify for free shipping šŸ˜)

I like what I have from them, and 40% is really hard to beat for excellent stuff

Scottyboy

WKR
Hard pressed to find a better company
to support than them, thank you for posting! (Ps: I say this as itā€™s 100% ā€œ from dirt to shirtā€ as they say made in the USA)

OP
roosiebull
Thanks for the heads up. Going to pick up a few pieces to support Jocko
It really is top tier quality too, Iā€™m going to slowly get more of it as other articles wear out, what i have of theirs is as good as anything in terms of quality, and made in America is a great bonus

At 40% off, itā€™s a killer deal, at msrp itā€™s certainly not overpriced, but I always try to shop sales when I can, because good gear is expensive

Can anyone comment on their pants sizing? Reviews seem to be all over the place from what I've seen. Thanks

MtnMike

FNG
I picked up a second pair of their work jeans, thanks for the heads up. If you haven't already picked up a pair, I highley suggest it! They are the toughest, best fitting jeans I have ever owned.

OP
roosiebull
Can anyone comment on their pants sizing? Reviews seem to be all over the place from what I've seen. Thanks
They have a size finder now, I used that and got a good fit. The reviews on size is why I didnā€™t buy any pants last year, but I liked the stealth wool jacket enough that I wanted the pants as well