Origin Camo Experience/Reviews?

RedBeard22

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have experience with Origin's hunting line that came out last fall?
I'm thinking about picking up a few things for the upcoming whitetail hunting season.

Does anyone have experience with Origin's hunting line that came out last fall?
I'm thinking about picking up a few things for the upcoming whitetail hunting season.
I know a lot of guys throw shade on Origin for the affiliation with Cam Hanes and others, but I decided that I wanted to see for myself.

I needed a new pair of pants and top for archery elk as my Sitka Traverse pants and lightweight core hoody have been beat up for the last 4 years . A friend at my Fire Department bought a lot of Origin stuff, and he let me check it out beforehand. I ordered the Nyloc Field pants and tetraloc long sleeve since the pair were on sale if bought together(sale is still good, by the way).

The Nyloc Field pants are great. The fit reminds me of BDU pants. They have a little bit of stretch and are very lightweight.

The tetraloc long-sleeved shirt is not great, in my opinion. The fabric isn't all that comfortable against the skin, and the fit was odd. I'm not sure where it will fit into my system but I'm planning on buying the ninja wool hoody to use for archery elk.

I know they beat the "made in the US" thing but, to me, it is a big deal. I'm pleased that companies like Origin and Forloh are making high quality clothing domestically.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk