Oregon new guy

Hey all, new to this forum. It looks like a great place to spend free time. I'm an avid deer and elk hunter, I primarily hunt my home state but have hunted in Montana, Idaho and Wyoming. I am a family man first, I have three wonderful step daughters and the wife of my dreams. I have been teaching the girls how to hunt for the last several years and they are loving it. We do some backpack hunting along with day hunting from the truck. I am slowly upgrading my gear as budget allows but still do some things the hard way. Looking forward to get to know some of you and maybe pick up some new to me gear in the classifieds!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey all, new to this forum. It looks like a great place to spend free time. I'm an avid deer and elk hunter, I primarily hunt my home state but have hunted in Montana, Idaho and Wyoming. I am a family man first, I have three wonderful step daughters and the wife of my dreams. I have been teaching the girls how to hunt for the last several years and they are loving it. We do some backpack hunting along with day hunting from the truck. I am slowly upgrading my gear as budget allows but still do some things the hard way. Looking forward to get to know some of you and maybe pick up some new to me gear in the classifieds!
Welcome timberstalker nice to see you have your priorities stright. Family first always pays off in the end