Ordered my first Kifaru and it's my first pack!

Nuke Man

WKR
Been 2 weeks since I got the courage to hit the purchase button! Now I'm checking my emails daily and rocking back and forth like a crack head waiting on it! Ordered the Mountain Warrior on a Duplex frame. Can't wait to break this baby in!! My wife (who's 20 weeks pregnant) said last night she's tired of hearing me talk about it. So I said " I suppose nows not the time for me to say I'm thinking the babies middle name should be Kifaru?" We both got a good laugh out of that.

I got my EMR 2 a week or so ago, and have already placed two other orders for kifaru gear.... It's definitely great gear.

mauidiver

WKR
Man, your a brave man...HA!! At least you got permission to buy....I've been checking out for over a month and just love thos packs. Congrats on the baby as well....Aloha

OP
N

Nuke Man

WKR
Thanks guys! This is baby #4 for us. 3 girls, we find out in a few weeks what this one is.

cody6510

Lil-Rokslider
I know how anxious you are, it only gets worse. I ordered in December and my wait time was spot on. The pack is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

_TONY_

FNG
I ordered mine on the 11th..... They said its supposed to ship today. Can't take the wait any longer!!!!

Olson

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome to the crack!! I have placed several orders (big and small) and still get excited when the projected shipping date comes around!

OP
N

Nuke Man

WKR
Did yall order a Mountain Warrior? Still no email about expected ship date for me.

armyjoe

Super Moderator
Did yall order a Mountain Warrior? Still no email about expected ship date for me.
Give me a call at the office tomorrow and I will look up your order and get you the info you are asking about. Should take only a minute.

Joe Baht
303-278-9155 Kifaru office
480-326-9009 cell

OP
N

Nuke Man

WKR
And that my friends is why kifaru will be all I buy! Aron has helped me a ton on Facebook and now this. Thanks Joe I'll talk to you later!

bergnp

FNG
I ordered my duplex with emr2 and guide lid in kryptek highlander on January 18th. It's shipping today. I can't wait!