Opportunity for Newfoundland guided moose hunt- week of Sept 23-28 this year- Group of five

Sunkmanitou

Lil-Rokslider
My two brothers, friend and his son booked a one on one guided moose hunt in area 14 of Newfoundland this September for the week of 23-28. Due to unforeseen developments my friend and his son can't make this trip, so we all decided to postpone this for probably 2025 or later depending on the availability.
This means there is a reservation for five hunters open with the outfitter for the week of Sept 23-28, 2024. This is in area 14 which is supposed to be a very good unit for moose. This is a regular one on one guided hunt, not a trophy hunt. If anyone is interested (preferably a group of five or six hunters) please contact me and I will give you all the details including the contact details for the outfitter.
I am posting it here because we get a full refund of the deposit if we find hunters to use our reservation.

Update: I contacted the outfitter about the availability of the slots and here is the update.
The week of Sept 23-28 is open for up to six people due to our cancellation.
Any week after that is open for two hunters each week until October 26th.

FYI, when we talked to the outfitter he mentioned Air Canada going on strike soon so it will be a good idea to plan driving to Sydney and take the ferry to Port aux Basques.

Last edited: