Opinions on Burris Signature HD Spotting Scope 20-60x85mm ?

I'm looking for upgrading to a spotting scope with MIL reticle option. I currently have a Pentax PF-80ED-A.

The Burris Signature HD 20-60x85 looks nice, except I can't seem to find any real reviews of it. Despite the fact it's been out for years now.

Instead what I find is people using the Burris reticle eyepiece with Vortex Razor spotting scopes.

Is the Burris really that bad that nobody wants to use it, and instead use its ranging eyepiece in a different scope?

260madman

WKR
Burris doesn’t do well with marketing. I’ve never seen a binocular or spotting scope on a shelf within a couple hundred miles of me. They probably don’t give dealers freebies to sell like other companies do.

snowtoy83

Lil-Rokslider
It’s hard to beat a Gen 1 razor 20-60x85 from sportsmans for $799, I think it is of similar build quality. If you are looking for better quality there Nightforce might be your best bet. I believe it is a meopta

OP
S
It’s hard to beat a Gen 1 razor 20-60x85 from sportsmans for $799, I think it is of similar build quality. If you are looking for better quality there Nightforce might be your best bet. I believe it is a meopta

no reticle on the nightforce.

I'm surprised by their lack of marketing since the quality of their glass seems high. Can you post a review of the spotter if you decided to pick it up?