OnX latest update 22.19

KHNC

WKR
I didnt plan to update my Onx since it was running perfectly. My awesome phone did it for me anyway. Now my OnX is f'd up again! Only on a few Western states though. In WY and CO when i zoom in past a certain point in Hybrid or Sat mode, my map switches to topo only. Anyone have this happen? Is it a setting that I need to change? I will be calling them today, but they are not in the office yet. I am in NC. NC and SC both function as they should with zoom. Doesnt even make sense how that happened. Just stop with the updates unless there is a real problem.

Update: Turns out the forest visitor layer was turned on for some reason. Turning that off took care of it. IF anyone else is having this issue.

I didnt plan to update my Onx since it was running perfectly. My awesome phone did it for me anyway. Now my OnX is f'd up again! Only on a few Western states though. In WY and CO when i zoom in past a certain point in Hybrid or Sat mode, my map switches to topo only. Anyone have this happen? Is it a setting that I need to change? I will be calling them today, but they are not in the office yet. I am in NC. NC and SC both function as they should with zoom. Doesnt even make sense how that happened. Just stop with the updates unless there is a real problem.
Not yet. Hopefully it doesn’t.

That happened to me once before, call them, I have 2 or 3 times and they resolved my issue immediately, even when it was a setting on my phone and nothing on their system!

I can tell you it sucks to get old and it doesn't get better.
Apparently the layer got turned on after the update. Far as i know, i had not even opened up the layer setting afterwards. But anyway, they are extremely helpful at OnX, regardless of how it happens. lol

I noticed mine is not showing wilderness areas anymore
Well, I wasnt even gonna post that part. But YES, mine is the same way. Wilderness boundaries do not show at all now either. Did you find a fix for this?

22.19 iPhone Xr
I have only had one issue with an update since the product came out and it was years ago and fixed in a day.
7F09D1D9-CDB5-4DDC-95BE-4A18AB090F85.jpeg

Last edited:
Back