Onx and android auto

2ski

WKR
I dont use my android auto a ton unless my battery needs charged. Which it did this evening. And I was going to switch over to some music when I plugged it in. Imagine my surprise when I saw the icon for onx on my car screen. Tapped it. Sure enough I now have android auto on my car. My phone is going to be plugged in constantly now!

I dont know if this is from the Onx update to my phone yesterday. Or if this has been this way for a while and I'm just discovering it. But sweet!

magtech

Lil-Rokslider
GAIA works too but it can be laggy at times in the ram. I used it last year hunting. Makes planning and driving to spots pretty easy.

JF_Idaho

Lil-Rokslider
Doesn't look like I've had an update on OnX since March 15th. Hopefully it will come through soon.

It's on update 24.8.1

wesfromky

WKR
I have been using this some since last fall, only with iphone. It can be a little bit buggy, and my phone gets pretty hot if I use if for extended periods of time - like hot enough to stop charging. But, it is super cool to see up on the 8" screen in my frontier.

I have been using this some since last fall, only with iphone. It can be a little bit buggy, and my phone gets pretty hot if I use if for extended periods of time - like hot enough to stop charging. But, it is super cool to see up on the 8" screen in my frontier.
Granted Android has had onx for a day now...

But my wife's iPhone gets real hot using any GPS app on Apple Carplay. But my Android never has.