One pack

I am currently in this same boat. I am debating between the Stone Glacier Solo 3600 and Col 4800. My gut says get the Col. My brain knows I'm a pack rat and I will fill the extra space with shit I don't need.. 😅

Marble

WKR
I don’t think I could do that. Maybe if boned out, but probably not. I’ve two tripped every deer I’ve tipped over solo.
I've only done it few times. But it's doable.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Kifaru Stryker XL is my choice.

Does everything I need. I’ve tried different styles of packs, different brands, but came back to Kifaru and a Stryker bag.
Very different fully loaded vs a big expedition pack. Stryker is quite thin width wise. The Stryker would do just fine really, probably no different than meat in the bag

Deadfall

WKR
I'm going to forloh on Saturday specifically to look at that thing along with thier other gear.

mtnbound

Lil-Rokslider
I have used Kifaru, MR, Kuiu, SG, EXO and other lower quality pack not worth mentioning. The new K4 from EXO is my do all pack and would strongly recommend checking into them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LostWapiti

Lil-Rokslider
My do all pack is the SG 5900. The 3900 also looks sweet but you are going to max on on like 4 days, you could use a load cell but the penalty to go to the 5900 is worth it to me since it also has a useful extra pocket in the front.

Kifaru Stryker XL with a camp bag and guide lid has been my favorite do all pack. it really does it all very well its such a customizable system. It also carries weight better than any pack ive ever used. I really like the stone glacier sky talus 6900 also it's hard to beat that bag and frame also it's very versatile but I like the feel of the kifaru frame and system better.