One hunt I will never forget !!

ontarget7

WKR
When I get a chance I will write an article on this hunt. It was so full of UPS and downs it was crazy. Not one of the 3 I had on my hit list but on the last day of the last hour, I'm honored to have fillings my tag with this one.

Can't believe archery season has come and gone already. Just when you think your in shape the mountains have kicked my butt once again. Always humbled in the backcountry!

61039c22915e126f15824fdfe836c85a.jpg

6c84e2cfc78ff0af36efbbba8ba537c7.jpg

OP
ontarget7

ontarget7

WKR
Thanks guys !!
Lot more hunts next year and already thinking through my off season routine in preparation for them. Amazing how fast season goes but the wait is so long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kicker338

WKR
Thanks for the tunning info over the yrs. Let me guess, you double lunged him at 90yds with a bear shaft lol. If anyone coud pull something off like that I would put my money on you.

OP
ontarget7

ontarget7

WKR
Have a little traveling to do in regards to some filmed hunts coming up the end of the month. After things die down a little I will do a write-up on the hunt.

Kicker338
Glad I could help out over the years .
This one was 15 yards while bugling . Gotta love it

kicker338

WKR
Have a little traveling to do in regards to some filmed hunts coming up the end of the month. After things die down a little I will do a write-up on the hunt.

Kicker338
Glad I could help out over the years .
This one was 15 yards while bugling . Gotta love it

You shuld have let it run out to a 100yds then shot it, would have made it more interesting, lol. bet you would have got it at that range. I've seen too many pics. and vids of your abilities over on AT. congrats, real nice bull