Ollin digiscope products 20% off

Hunting_Oregon

Lil-Rokslider
I look at these often. I have the magview and always have wondered if ollin is better. But i don't want to take the risk to find out. They look like they are better.

WVelkhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have the mag view as well. After running into some people with the Ollin setup....I'll be taking advantage of this sale.

Samson7x

WKR
Would definitely be a buyer for their bino system if they made it for SLC 10x. Not sure why they don't offer it for such a popular bino.

I look at these often. I have the magview and always have wondered if ollin is better. But i don't want to take the risk to find out. They look like they are better.
I run the Magview as well and will continue for one main reason, not phone case specific. I will not buy a product that forces me to buy a phone case every time I change my phone. I don't care how easy it is. Phone magnets are cheap, anyone I'm hunting with can use it as well as long as they have a strong enough magnet on their phone, doesn't need to be magview branded one. This will outweigh any minor con the unit has