Oklahoma gunsmiths

Looking to find a great smith within 3-4 hours of Tulsa.
I’m looking at sending a few guns to a smith via mail but I’m now hesitant due to some lost packages/open packages and usps wanting to pay 30-40% of the receipt value.I may still send them but wanted to look at my options.

Last edited:

Brix8984

WKR
Id contact Wade Stuteville / Impact precision and see if they can help you out. One of the best in the country just not sure what all they do now that they have gotten so big.

Beanland did my first custom about a decade ago. Was a heck of a nice guy to deal with.

I thought Stuteville was just doing pre-configured setups rather than one off customs now?

Brix8984

WKR
Beanland did my first custom about a decade ago. Was a heck of a nice guy to deal with.

I thought Stuteville was just doing pre-configured setups rather than one off customs now?
He may be it’s been a bit since I used him.

OP
C
Just needing cut and treaded with a tapered shoulder and cerakote but I want it done a certain way.
I sent them both a email.

Honyock

WKR
Another vote for Steve Baldwin. He's a fellow member of the range that I use. If you want his number PM me.

Dos XX

WKR
Mike Bryant in Wheeler Tx is 4 hours from Tulsa. Google him. He is the real deal.