Okie from (near) Muskogee

JaredW

Lil-Rokslider
My name is Jared, I am from northeast Oklahoma, currently residing where the Ozarks meet the plains. As expected, I am fanatical about the outdoors. Here around the house, I hunt whitetails, turkeys, and a little bit of waterfowl, trap (mainly coyote, bobcat, and fox), shoot and trap feral hogs. Nearly every fall for the last 12 years I've went west for elk and/or mule deer. I fish quite a bit for crappie and stripers, a little bit of smallmouth fishing in these Ozark streams, and have been blessed to get to fish offshore more than I deserve.

Over the years I've found lots of info I need on this forum via internet searches, I've decided to join to further access the knowledge of the members, add what I can that may benefit someone, and utilize the classifieds for backpacking gear and such.

I don't spend a ton of time behind a keyboard, but I have been active on 24hourcampfire for 10+ years (handle WL205) and generally will scroll through forums once a day to see what's going on.

welcome to the forum. strangely enough I've had that song stuck in my head all morning before seeing this...

Back