OG Burris Veracity Scope Reviews?

I’ve got a 2024 Burris Veracity PH 3-15x44 that’s got me looking at another Burris scope.

The original Burris Veracity scopes can be had sub $700 and have good looking specs. I’ve heard Burris has a good reputation for reliability and warranty.

Anyone own or have owned the Burris Veracity series? I’m looking at a 3-15x50 with the MAD knobs.

Like mine and the 4x20's. I like the 4x20s better, just fit better for me. Very good glass, dial spot on and return to zero. I've used them hard hunting in CO, bouncing around in a Polaris and truck bed no issues. I like them better than the Zeiss V4s, except, the reticles at low power are hard to see especially in low light. Wish they had a lighted reticle. Above 6 power or so and the reticle is fine. I just keep mine there.

Lost a front scope cover hunting. I emailed them about buying a new one and they send me a set for free.

OP
General RE LEE
Like mine and the 4x20's. I like the 4x20s better, just fit better for me. Very good glass, dial spot on and return to zero. I've used them hard hunting in CO, bouncing around in a Polaris and truck bed no issues. I like them better than the Zeiss V4s, except, the reticles at low power are hard to see especially in low light. Wish they had a lighted reticle. Above 6 power or so and the reticle is fine. I just keep mine there.

Lost a front scope cover hunting. I emailed them about buying a new one and they send me a set for free.

Yep I read your positive reviews on here. Thanks for feedback!