Off-road Stroller

treillw

WKR
Any suggestions for a stroller that is good for dirt roads and moderate trails?

Currently have a newborn, but she's growing.... Dunno how the sizing works.

Also would like to use it in colder weather. Dunno if there is anything to help with that besides blankets.

Thanks!

I don’t think anyone comes close to quality. We used the same one over 10-12 yrs for our 4 children. Other than routine maintenance, the occasional flat tire etc., it was great.

Last edited:
The BOB is a solid stroller and worked great for us. We also used the crap out of our second hand Bugaboo Chameleon. After we used the Bugaboo we passed it on to a family friend who are still using it, after 10+ years old it still works awesome.

Do not get a VEER cruiser. It is advertised as “off road”. It sucks off road. Handy for around town with twin babies and a toddler, but it is a nightmare on any uneven ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobe_B

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for the BOB. It lived in our trucks and trailers. Used it for everything. We used it with the click and ride car seat adapter from day one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SWOHTR

WKR
Bob. Find one used on market place for cheap.

Veer is good but not off road. Keep them on pavement. We have their wagon and it’s great but would benefit from a set of fat pneumatic wheels and tires.

Sled

WKR
We used a chariot. Expensive but it worked and has a lot of available adapters.

MTJake

Lil-Rokslider
The BOB is the way to go. We use ours on gravel, trails, and around town. It is awesome! It also is really easy to wrapping blankets around a toddler and keeping them warm. We take our little one out even in pretty cold stuff because we can fold down the top and keep her covered and warm. Also, I recommend getting a pack to carry the little one. We have a kelty one we got used that is pretty solid. I know Osprey makes a really solid one that some friends have as well.

OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
Sounds like the Bob it is!

Did you all get the all terrain or the all terrain pro?

MTJake

Lil-Rokslider
I am not sure. I’ll check with my wife. I looked at it but could not see any title anywhere on it other than BOB. I’ll see if she knows which one we have.

MTJake

Lil-Rokslider
Sounds like the Bob it is!

Did you all get the all terrain or the all terrain pro?
Looks like we got the Jogger pro 3.0 looking at the website. I think we got ours before they came out with the all terrain pro. Ours has shocks on the rear wheels and the front tire can be locked in to stay straight or can turn if left loose. It's been great for us, we use it pretty hard, and aside from occasionally filling up tires with air, it's bulletproof.

Fjellvei

Lil-Rokslider
We have thoroughly enjoyed the Thule Urban Glide. We have got it on wider trails tons of times but nothing too tumultuous. We got the attachment that allows you to attach car seat to it as well so it can double as the stroller for newborns. I'm sure the bob is better but I think Thule is up there with the tops

We used a chariot. Expensive but it worked and has a lot of available adapters.
Also used the chariot and it worked great, wife walked kids to school through the winter, just the right clothes, blankets, and using the front rain cover.

They also have a kit for adding skis to it as well