Obsession 2015

chenashot

FNG
Bows and specs are starting to be released for Obsessions 2015 line up. Here's what we have so far
d0bd0188c15ce60c7460e478fbef2dbd.jpg
1909b82e6831ff9ac405f7e230de03e6.jpg

OP
chenashot

chenashot

FNG
They are also keeping the Sniper GT, Phoenix, and Evolution in the mix too. A shoot through riser bow is also coming and possibly one more bow with mods. Should be a killer line up

J Gilbert

FNG
Should be another great year for Obsession and the dealers, I won't be buying a new bow but will probably make a stop by the factory to shoot the new models when I'm down that way again

OP
chenashot

chenashot

FNG
Should be another great year for Obsession and the dealers, I won't be buying a new bow but will probably make a stop by the factory to shoot the new models when I'm down that way again

That would be awesome to stop by the factory. I hear Dennis and company give the royal treatment to walk ins. I know that they have always been awesome to deal with for me.

Hoping to have final specs for the whole lineup tomorrow. Pics too.

J Gilbert

FNG
That would be awesome to stop by the factory. I hear Dennis and company give the royal treatment to walk ins. I know that they have always been awesome to deal with for me.

Hoping to have final specs for the whole lineup tomorrow. Pics too.

Dennis and Angela are awesome to deal with for sure, and they have a great crew building the bows as well