Oatmeal eaters. heads up. Bob Red Mill quick cook steel cut oats.

boom

WKR
i eat oatmeal every workday morning. plain with a few raisins for flavor. needlesstosay, it can get pretty mundane. i am sure this is what they called "gruel" back in the day.

my wife got me a big ass bag of Bobs RED MILL quick cook oats. i drive into work and put a kettle on boil and fire up the computer. i bring the oatmeat in one of those Stanley thermos food cups. raisins already in there. pour in water and let it soak. usually run across the street to get coffee. my office mates then show up, usually bringing in DONUTS for our morning meeting.

i am on day two with the new oatmeal. it is so much better than rolled oats. almost better than slow cooked steel cut oats.

just a heads up to you guys watching what you eat. this is good option.

Chuffness

FNG
I also eat oatmeal every morning. Especially before im heading up the mountain for a hunt and always when im backpacking...

I like dried fruit in mine when im backpacking. Before work I put in frozen blue berries or strawberries. Add some cinnamon and honey and its good to go.

I usually by OAT Meal by the case.... Ill have to give Bobs RED MILL quick cook oats a go ! Thanks !

Take a look at those Quaker oatmeal single servings in the paper-ish bowl. Great choices w fruits and nuts plus make a great bowl for backcountry that u can keep reusing or burn in fire. Really great for my backpack in for elk last season