NXS 2.5-10 on a long action?

I tried that scope on that action and it did not fit. Hawkins light weight tactical rings. Maybe another ring might work.

BCsteve

WKR
It physically fits but how's the eye relief? I put an SHV 3-10x42 on a Ruger long action last fall. It also fit but I ended having to use extended rings to get the proper eye relief.

Marty

Lil-Rokslider
not the most helpful photo. But I think you’d have really shitty eye relief if you did somehow manage to make it work with the NXS. I guess it was a good thing I ended up going AnTi instead of AnTi X.
Mind sharing your rail and ring selection? Specifics are good (brand, model and height of rings, etc). Thanks!

Mind sharing your rail and ring selection? Specifics are good (brand, model and height of rings, etc). Thanks!
I went with the defiance AnTi 20 MOA rail from defiance. I believe the action now just comes with one. Hawkins Ultralight Tactical Medium Height Rings.

what rail did you go with? Any reflections on that selection?
Answered the rail question on your other post. No strong opinions one way or another, the rail works for me. Not as sexy as the built in rail like others have but I also am very picky with eye relief and I feel like a continuous rail helps with that.