Nosler Trophy Grade Vs Winchester Expedition

ChemE

FNG
Since these both come in similar but not exact 142 ABLR in 6.5 CM I was wondering how these two rounds stack up against each other quality wise if anyone has shot both. My local mom and has had plenty of both and I'm trying to decide between the two. I already bought three boxes of the 129 ABLR and looking to get a few boxes of one of these. The Noslers are 70.00 a box and the Winchesters are 56.00 a box.

hiker270

WKR
Only your rifle will tell you. Just because the Nosler is more money don't mean it will shoot better than the Winchester. Best scenario is buy a box of each and shoot them.

OP
ChemE

ChemE

FNG
I get that and you are right. I know the quality of Nosler Trophy Grade Accubond as it's what I have always trusted and hunted with in all of my rifles. The 300 win mag 180 accubond is the most devastating hunting round I have ever used. The Noslers are a known quantity. Just wondering how the Winchesters stack up quality wise before I waste 50 bucks.

TN2shot07

WKR
I shoot the trophy grade accubonds in my 30-06 and partitions in my 25-06. (haven’t seen either in a couple years so that may change) I can’t give a direct comparison as I haven’t messed with any expedition loads. From personal experience, it’s also easy to sell the once fired Nosler brass, people don’t seem as excited for the Winchester or federal stuff.