WTS Northern Missouri deer lease

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've got a lease in Northern MO that I'm looking for 3 people on. It's in Putnam county. it's 12 miles from Iowa. My first year to have it. 340 acres. Mostly crops with some timbered draws and subtle contours. Not a lot of cover but enough for the area in my opinion. It's split by a gravel road. Beans on the East side of road and corn on the west this year. Some good history on the farm but not by me as I've never hunted it. I've got some cameras out and can send some pics to those interested. I'd like to get one group of 3 people instead of individuals but I'd consider that if no one takes it. You will have full access to do what you want. Rifle, archery whatever. MO has OTC tags and you can get a rifle and archery tag. You can hang stands, put up cameras or feeders and come and go as often as you want. Looking for $8100 to make the math easier for 3 people ($2700 each). More info available to those interested. I'd prefer email so that I can keep up with everyone's names but you can also pm here. Thanks!

Lee

leebritt
graphic_ampersand.gif
comcast.net

OP
E

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Up again. Lots of interest. I think I've gotten back to everyone via pm and email. Let me know if for some reason I missed you. It's still available for now.

Lee