North Georgian FNG

Hello! My name is Jacob. I’m 33 years old. Husband and father of two, soon to be three. I’m a fireman by trade and outdoorsman by choice. If I’m not at the fire house or spending time with family, I’m hunting, shooting NRL Hunter, or reloading. I’m a tinkerer in the aspect of all three.

I mostly big game hunt with the occasional waterfowl or upland. The vast majority of hunting is done with a firearm but break out the recurve from time to time. Usually take a trip elk hunting once a year. Mostly hunt with my brother and strictly hunt public and unguided. Enjoy the aspect hunting, harvest, and preparation of the harvest.

Started reloading at 19-20 years old and never looked back. Reloading is just as much my therapy as it is necessity to feed my hobbies while supporting a family.

New to NRL Hunter but became addicted very quickly. Recently got into custom actions and building my own rifles for hunting and competitions. Really enjoying that.

Really looking forward to the knowledge and experience to be gained from the people here.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new GA member, Jacob.

Eddie