Non Hunting Pack For Girlfriend

7mm-08

WKR
Osprey packs are terrible. My wife used one for years and constantly complained about how it carried on longer trips.

Got her a KUIU setup and she couldn't believe how much better it was. Almost as light as her Osprey but about 3x more padding and an actual frame to distribute weight.

shoot, if I needed a pack that I wasn't hauling meat in...I'd have a KUIU as well, their bag layouts are better than anything else and chicks will dig the organization compared to a giant ruck like SG, Kifaru, Exo, etc
Not sure I agree with you that Osprey packs suck, buy I have a guide friend whose wife is an animal - like take a rear quarter and bury everyone (except him) climbing out of a hole. He bought his wife a Kuiu pack and she LOVES it.

OMF

Lil-Rokslider
Take her into a Cabelas or similar and let her choose what she wants. You can always look for better deal online, but make sure it's what she chooses. Never pick out any accessory for a lady if you can help it.

This right here! ^ We have drawers full and a closet full of stuff she didn't pick out herself.

Seriously, I do think it's important for the person using a pack to try it on/pick it out. Comfort is a subjective thing and each person has their own definition of what it is to them.